Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

GOSH!!! Has it been that LONG.....


SOCK YARN HOLDER
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
For Heaven's Sake!!! I did not realize it has been so long since I have blogged. Christmas is right around the corner and I am just now getting around to putting away Halloween costumes. Can you tell I am behind??? LOL

I have been doing some casual knitting but it hasn't amounted to any finished objects. I am knitting up a sock yarn holder that I got the pattern off Ravelry.

We did go out on Black Friday and BOY was it LOVELY!!! We got to see a fist fight at Wal-mart. We were only there for the pure entertainment and we definitely got a show... WE all took a MAD RACE to the Gamestop to be one of the INSANE to wait in line for a NINTENDO WII!!!! Later, to find out that they were SOLD OUT!!!! They opened an hour earlier than advertised!!! My sister took a mad dash to another Gamestop in the mall while we were waiting... I asked the Lady that told us of the BAD NEWS, "Isn't there like 2 other Gamestops in the Mall?" She replied quietly, " Yes, actually there are 3!!!" She could not get it out of her mouth before me and my mom took a MAD DASH to another Gamestop... I had a man on my tail and he took the upstairs one as we opted for the LOWER level.

My sister was waiting in line behind one customer... NO ONE WAS IN THIS STORE!!!!! I asked the guy and he said, "YEP, we have one!!!"

I told him, "ARE YOU FREAKEN SERIOUS??" He brought it out from the back and I told him that if I wasn't married that I would KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!!!!" My sister got one too for her son!!!

My BOYS are going to LOVE SANTA to death!!!!! It will probably be the last year that they believe and I want it to be the best!!!! I am so happy!!!

Now, I just have to figure out what else I need to buy for the darn thing... I know they want Guitar Hero III... If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Well, I am sorry I haven't posted... I have been playing on Ravelry and loving every minute of it... Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM , Blogger Keowdie said...

    We've had our Wii since they first came out... and we love it! (Even my husband's parents bought one!) You'll probably want to buy a couple extra controllers and a nunchuck controller or two. You'll need that if anyone in your house wants to play games like Zelda.

    Also, I highly recommend the Wario "Smooth Moves" game. It's hilarious!

    Your boys are definitely going to love it... my son and husband have "guy night" (which conveniently coincides with my "Knit Night") every week & all they play is the Wii. I have to admit that I play it when they're not around, too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home