Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Easy Ribbed Hat....


I finished my Groovy Socks last week and wanted to celebrate by making something fast and easy.... And this is the pattern I found on Ravelry. Knot Another Hat Really quick and easy pattern for your bulky yarn stash... I have tons of Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist in my stash that worked out perfect.
I used size 11 on my hat which I think worked out perfect. The yarn suggests size 15's...
Thanksgiving is this week and I am kind of excited about the R&R ... DH and the boys will be off starting Wednesday and not have to go back until Monday.. YIPPEEE!!!!
Us girls are going out this Black Friday but we are not racing to get anywhere particular... NO BIG, BIG Sales... We are going out to Breakfast and then window shopping and taking our time... If you recall what happen to me last year on Black Friday I don't want another one of those days... This Diva that is woke up at 4am and without her pot of coffee is not the best company....ROFL!!!!
Plumpy might even venture out for BREAKFAST but that turd is almost done with her shopping... I am so jealous... My boys are extremely hard to buy for this year and I don't know why... They really don't know what they want and I cannot make up their mind for them...
Well, I was going to show my socks that I finished but blogger will not upload any pictures now... I will try back and post the pictures of my new socks I finished...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow hat turned out cute and you knitted it superfast!!!! I am going to have to put that on my knit list..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home