Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Magknits "Hannah"


Magknits "Hannah"
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
I knitted this up this weekend. It was a very easy knit and I plan on making another one in black. I knitted it in Bernat Softee Chunky. It is nice and warm and cozy. I might have used half the skein of yarn for this Hat.

I still have to weave in the ends and sew the buttons on. I will be wearing this one TODAY!!! We have ICE everywhere around here. Where we are we don't have it on the roads... "Thank Goodness" But on everything else.... I do not like ICE... It has finally stopped freezing rain..

I have definitely been in the mood to knit on hats, mittens, and socks... It must be the Season. I know all three will be in my near future. Cat Bordhi's new book is intriguing and I have the right kind of yarn to start on one of the socks in that book... I cannot wait to dive into some of her sock patterns.

Stay Warm!!! Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM , Blogger Keowdie said...

    Cute hat! The buttons are a nice touch.

    I hear ya about the ice. Snow is okay, but ICE... it's just too much.

    I've been thinking about knitting some mittens... When all the Christmas knits are done!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home