Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, December 14, 2007

Button hat


Button hat Dec 2007
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
I finished this hat yesterday. It is for a Christmas present. I used up some of the Bernat that I used for my Ponytail hat. She wanted it black and gray. I still have to find a cute button to set it off but for the most part it is finished.

This evening we are suppose to be hit with some snow... YEAH!!! I am kind of excited to get a little snow... I hate the Winter but I enjoy the snow once in awhile... It has been raining and sleeting for the past 2 weeks and I am sick of the dreary weather...

We are suppose to be doing some Christmas shopping this weekend. I guess it depends on how much snow we are getting. I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here. My anniversary is next week... It will be the BIG 10 for us this year... That has flown by too...

I hope everyone stays warm this weekend... If I am snowed in, I will probably have some FO's to show next week...YEAH!!!

Have a great Weekend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home