Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I have some pics of some FO's

It has been so weird in Missouri.. We have had some strange weather. One day, it can be 75 and then the next 19 degrees.. We have been hibernating in the house and on the nice days trying to soak up as much sun as we can... We had almost 3 inches of rain in the last couple of days... The ground is saturated...

I have all these patterns in line to knit but my attention has only been for short and sweet projects... What better way to use up some sock yarn...
I have the squatty bag and the Hedgehog on my list this month to finish. Plumpy and I are knitting something once a month together... This month we are doing a felting project. We decided on the Hedgehog. I just have to figure out what kind of colors I want to make him.
Poor Plumpy has been taking care of her son and now she has the Yuckies... Poor thing!!! I hope you feel better...
It would be nice if we could be in Florida right now with some 85 degree weather...
My boys are about to go crazy been stuffed up in the house... The Guitar Hero has been keeping them busy but you can only listen to the same songs for so long. We are taking the Wii over to my MIL's house Saturday to bowl and have dinner... I think they will enjoy playing and getting some activity since it is only going to be 19 degrees... BRRRRR!!!!!
I am so ready for SPRING/SUMMER!!!! That DARN Groundhog!!! What does he know.. He just wants to sleep and be left alone... I guess it is bad for us...
Stay Warm Ü ( As I type on the computer with gloves on....LOL)





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home