Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First couple of projects to start of the NEW YEAR!!!



K-Snake Scarf
Patons SWS 3 skeins
size: 10 1/2 needles

The pattern was a little hard to start since I didn't understand it. I did a little research to find out that the pattern had some issues. I got some great tips to help me along and now I am on my way... Wendy (Plumpy) and I are doing (1) project a month together. I think it definitely motivates us to get it done since we are our own support buddy... It is so much easier doing a pattern with others... Of course, you can go on Plumpy's blog and see that she started before me and has more done... Her scarf is coming out very pretty even though she is having MAJOR issues with the yarn.



Mountain Colors Bearfoot Socks
Mountain Colors:
Size: 2.5 needles
size 8 foot

I got some Mountain Colors Bearfoot yarn from my Aunt Sherry for Christmas and I had to start on a sock immediately... The Mohair makes if feel so luscious... It feels like cashmere on my feet... Love it!!!! I just did a short cuff and CO 64 stitches... It fits GREAT!!! I started on the next sock so it would have a pair... I don't want the other one being lonely...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful color choices for your projects. I'm not familiar with the snake scarf; I think I'll google it and see what comes up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home