Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bolero in Action


Bolero in Action
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
It has been awhile...woohoo.. I am so thankful Tax Season is officially over for this household... Our county was given an extension for the Flooding that our town and surrounding towns endured... Mine went in on time and that is all that counts... I am glad it is over...

Even though I have not been much of a blogger lately I have been knitting and reading... I finished my Lace Bolero and I fell in love... I wish I had a better picture but it is hard to take your own picture in the mirror. I bought me a nice little summer dress just for this bolero... I might make me a couple more of these in some other colors...

I started some Knitty RPM in the Perchance to Knit Black Rainbow... I am hoping that this pattern will give it justice. If not, I think I might just do a stockinette... I have never seen any RPM's made with it so I think it is a gamble.. But, I am willing to take the chance.

I am knitting on the Knitty Brighton and I have close to about 6 inches... The K3TOG's hurt my wrist and so I cannot work on it for a long period of time...

I am hoping I can get some pics to show you my progress...

We are going to have some wonderful weather... I cannot wait!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home