Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Shalom Cardigan


I knitted the Shalom Cardigan with Bernat Softee & Chunky in the black. I still have not found a button that has really caught my eye but the perfect weather is coming to wear and I cannot wait.

This was a very quick knit (5 days) and I really wouldn't mind knitting up another one in a different color. On Ravelry, they have many different variations of how it is knitted up.

I just seen one the other day that was knitted with a cable piece... It was really pretty... I have been looking for another cardi to knit up for the Fall as well... I just have not found anything that has struck my eye at the moment.... Ü
I have envisioned some lovely hats and sweaters in the months ahead... I am hoping I can knit some up...

Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home