Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh MY Goodness......

It has been forever since I have blogged and I feel so embarassed... I started a full time job and some very active twins have kept me from really being able to blog... I have not stopped knitting but it seems like the projects take a little longer to finish. I just finished a baby cardi and of course, pressed for time I gifted the cardi with out a pic... The recipient promised that she will be taking a pic in motion..

I hope to start blogging and sending pictures...LOL

I hope all is well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home