Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Summer Market BAG!!!!


This Summer Market Bag came in handy for the trips to the pool and camping... I love it!!!! I made it extra long so I could put quite a few towels and other stuff in there. I sewn fabric handles on there to give sturdier strap since bag came out so big. The Bag is made out of KnitPicks Cotlin... I love the colors!!! I have been trying to get away from the PINKS... I see more of these bags in my future...

I can't believe that Summer is over though... I think I will repurpose this bag for going to the Farmer's Market on the weekends...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home